On the 1st of January 2012 the new HS Nomenclature 2012 edition will be in effect.
HS2012 includes 220 sets of accepted amendments, divided as follows:
- 98 relate to the agricultural sector
- 27 to the chemical sector
- 9 to the paper sector
- 14 to the textile sector
- 5 to the base metal sector
- 30 to the machinery sector
- 37 to a variety of other sectors
Certain code numbers have been added, deleted or renumbered as a result of the amendments.
Details under World Customs Organization www.wcoomd.org